Sorry to disappoint but I ain’t planning on going anywhere especially because of a few people that want to try and run off anyone who doesn’t share their views. They’re kinda like some of the BLM supporters that are blatantly racists and cry racism. Just because I think Covid is real and the vaccine is a good idea for the majority of people - they want to say I’m condescending or all knowing. I’ve never resorted to name calling or had a holier than thou attitude. Just trying to tell people what I know to be fact and what I think is true. I come from a lower middle class family originally from Marion County Alabama. I learned very early in life to never judge a person by their accent, their vocabulary, or their station in life. Uneducated and stupid are two totally different things. I don’t need to be told these things. But you can be uneducated and stupid. I’ve been called a lot of things alletist ? (I assume my paper boy meant Elitist ) is not one of them. I’ll still defend your right to be stupid 257.

Last edited by pcoladoc; 07/29/21 10:24 AM.