Originally Posted by pcoladoc
I have no idea what White Claw is. Since you gotta get up at 4:30am to deliver my newspaper - make sure you don’t hit my Hummer with it and don’t throw it in my yard where my yard boy may run over it when he mows my yard. I’ll be out by my pool sipping on my StarBucks latte and looking at the stock market report.

Don't look now, but Moderna's stock price has gone up from $213 per share to $345 per share in the last 6 weeks. Bullin' every day. My sell limit order sold when the price struck a new 52 wk high...wish I had held now....Seems there are more pro-vaxxers than there are anti vaxxers even AFTER news about the rare heart condition it was causing in young healthy males...sounds like you're on the winning team, Doc.

Again, I'm not even necessarily pro vax or anti vax, what stumps me is the narrative here..

Vaxxine- 99% chance you won't experience adverse reactions- "That's worth the risk Everyone needs to get the vaccine"

Covid- 99% chance you won't die from it- "don't take the risk, get the vaccine"

You can't have it both ways, so the 99% chance that you won't have problems is NOT enough of a reason to be scared of a vaccine, but it IS a good enough reason to be scared of covid?

Again, if you feel led to get the vaccine, by all means do so, I will drive you to one of the 1408 {Free} vaccination locations statewide myself, but don't push the narrative.