Originally Posted by Lockjaw
Originally Posted by eclipse829
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by eclipse829
I have been called a liberal by a handful of folks

Theres your sign. I think thats how it starts. But by my estimation, you may be in the advanced stages. Sadly, theres no vaccine.

You know, I said in the tractor thread that "nothing runs like a deer" I was mistaken, your mouth does too.

This right here is proof positive he is a liberal. When faced with facts, a liberal always reverts to personal attacks on people.

You sir are full of shucks. I get attacked on here regularly because I have common phuckin sense like 92.1% of the folks here. There are a handful of fkm's here that run in a little pack and berate those with common sense at every opportunity.. I'm not going anywhere unless a codless mod that's part of that click bans me, again.

I don't like phuckin mask. I do support a business owners right to require them if he feels inclined. I also believe that he should be able to tell a couple of cork soakers he won't bake them a dam cake. And I believe that the customer has the right to shop elsewhere.

I like college football and will continue to watch it.

I support hump day threads.

I don't have time to figure out which companies are "woke"? If I want a sub sandwich and subway is close, I'm getting a sub sandwich. The kneeling rug muncher can kma too.

I don't believe that the government is smart enough to pull off these great conspiracies that a handful on here believe. Hell, they are Democrats, enough said.

I believe we were robbed in November. However, nobody can produce enough evidence to change chit.

I don't think Trump will run in 2024 because I don't think he feels it will be a fair fight. Another Republican may have a chance and I will vote for whomever that is.

I'm sick of every commercial on TV betraying everything except what I consider a family unit. 1 mom, 1 dad of the opposite sex and a couple of rugrats.

I like to kill quality deer, I also like to shoot does and I ought to be able to shoot as many of them on my land, as I want. And, if I want to kill them with their head in a bucket of corn, I shouldn't have to pay chuckies tax to do it, but, it's the law and I'm to busy building my own little empire to go to a cab meeting and bitch about it.

And believe in the constitution of these great United States. I support our troops, and I stand for the National Anthem.

I believe in raising honest God fearing children with kind hearts and a strong work ethic.

I don't believe JWalker is an expert on medical topics, world history, or Clorox stumps but, if I needed a tree cut and was within his working territory, he'd be my 1st call. I actually contacted him about his kioti tracker long before the tractor thread.

He and I go back and forth but I know he means well with his advice about every single thing....😆

Last edited by eclipse829; 07/28/21 05:02 PM.