Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Originally Posted by JR1234_
Originally Posted by btfl
I have 55 acres of hunting land for sale in Macon County. It is about 25 minutes from my house in Auburn. There's plenty of wildlife including, deer, turkey, and hogs. There is a creek that borders the eastern and southern boundaries. Roughly 20 acres of mature pines and hardwoods surrounding creeks. The rest is growth from a 15 year old cutover. Send me a pm if you have any interest and I'll get you in touch with my realtor. If someone here buys I'll send a donation to the man. Thanks

zillow link

Hey I seen that land a while back, drove out there but there was a gate, called an agent but didn't go anywhere with it for one reason or another then it went off the market. Did you by chance list this property after buying it or just list it for a higher price? Think it was around 75k when I seen it.

Before I bought my property I looked at tons of landlocked land but was always too worried about ingress and egress issues to pull the trigger. When I talked to my lawyer on closing day he said the same thing many land agents told me which is land locked land is not a problem if you're just intending on hunting or using it for recreation. The problem is getting power to it. Take that for what you paid for it but I thought that was interesting and if true could have saved me a lot of money.

Good luck with the sale either way, looks like a good property!

Is your property in Lee or Macon?

Northern Tallapoosa County just about on the Clay County line.