Originally Posted by hallb
Have you called a local game warden and taken him out there and explained the situation to them to get their input?

I have talked to one of them and told him he was giving us trouble. But the problem right now is I don't have a clear pic of the guy over on us. I added another camera to see if I can get a better one, and am thinking about putting up a no trespassing sign on the road out of the green field and a camera there too, to see if he goes around it, which I feel certain he will. I have a pic of him in a UTV. Not clear enough to identify him yet. Make sense? So the only thing I really have is him crossing a green field that still belongs to us, using the road out of it onto our lease, which until it closes is still ours.

The bullet holes comment is what I felt like he was hoping would happen. We would shoot a deer, and the bullet pass through completely, and then hit one of his vehicles. Why else would he park them there all deer season? No one in our club would ever shoot towards a house or vehicle. In fact I passed on a deer that direction when I was sitting there with my 450 Bushmaster, just for that reason.

Our club is a great club. We have a couple law enforcement guys in it, however, this isn't their jurisdiction. We all follow the rules, I gave the other game warden the gate code last year, so we have nothing to hide. You get caught breaking the rules, you get a warning, you keep doing it, you are history.

So the issue is really more of having to get a persons attention who basically believes he can do whatever he wants out there. My understanding is the lease holder is aware we will trespass him. It's just a matter of catching him. I feel certain even if we put a sign up posting the road, he will go around it, which I believe if I have a clear picture is enough to have a warrant issued in alabama.