A little history here. Last year we noticed some rodent evidence in our garage. I was thinking it was a mouse so I put out some small Victor mouse traps and loaded them with peanut butter. I also set up my game cam so I could enjoy the action. It didn’t take long and POW, it lit him up. It was too low of a charge to kill him but he sure as hell put on a break dancing clinic. Afterwards he wouldn’t come near a trap. After I removed the grass seed in the garage I though he moved on. Fast forward to last week, I pulled the cover off my grill and he has set up shop under the cover and made a mess of it. I have a bird feeder in the yard and that’s what been keeping him around. I put out a Tomcat Secure Kill but he hasn’t touched it so it makes me believe it’s the same rat. The bird feeder is now empty but I know he’s still around. I’ve been dropping some sunflower seeds and he’s eating them. I know I could just remove the food source permanently but I want some revenge. I’m avoiding poison because of my dog and a three year old. To date I’ve blanked on the victors, tomcat and the guillotine style traps. I’d be willing to build something. Lots of ideas on YouTube but I thought I’d at least ask here too. TIA.