This morning I was heading to work at about 4:45AM. I was sitting at a red light in Montgomery on the bypass waiting on the light to turn on 331 South. I was looking down at my phone and I heard somebody yell Hey! so I looked up and there was a black guy about 15 yards from my truck walking toward me. He was hollering and mumbling and I couldn't understand half of what he was saying. He got up to my window and told me to roll my window down. I told him no and told him I didn't have anything for him. He kept on and I just told him no again. Next thing I know, the dumbarse punches my window. He didn't punch it near hard enough to bust it out, but it was hard enough that I was tired of screwing around. I pulled my gun and put it on him and he decided he better move on. He walked around the back of my truck and went to the window of another car. Finally the light turned and I went on.

That's the first time I've been in a situation like that where it got to the point I pulled my gun. It all happened so fast I never really had time to even get worked up until after I drove off. Just a friendly reminder to carry. You never know when you're going to run into some thug or crackhead.