I would like to see an actual Muzzleloader season worked in there somewhere. Instead of just a pretend one where everyone is at work.

The only comment I have about season length is this:

We have created an environment where everyone in this State rides the tree every weekend and that has been at the expense of other outdoor activities such as small game hunting IMO. I think the reality is that we have brought up a whole generation of hunters... whos vision of hunting is nothing other than riding the shooting house over a food plot every weekend. Something about that IMO is not desirable and over time I believe more hunters will give up the sport. They just think "hunting" = Deer Hunting = Sitting over Food Plot = I got bored and blasted a doe = I'm tired of this after 30 years and I have more responsibility so I'm taking up golf.

I think this is why Turkey Hunting is exploding in popularity. This generation of high school and college age young adults finds that hunting can actually be a lot more fun than sitting in a box blind playing on their phone.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.