Any Martin landlords on here who have Martins already back? If so, and the weather turns out to be like it's predicted, they're going to die unless you feed them. They can only survive, on average, for 3 days without food. Feeding Martins isn't anything remotely like feeding other birds. They eat flying insects, so you have to feed them "flying" insects, or at least you have to train them with crickets that yo flip past them with a plastic spoon. I have fed mine before, many years ago and fed them each year so they'd remember, but once we bought our business I didn't have time to continue that. I'll have to train them again. Once they're trained, you can switch them over to scrambled eggs. If any of you want more info, PM me for my cell number. I have 1000 crickets arriving at the local bait store tomorrow.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14