There’s a lot of different strokes for a lot of different folks out there……big landowners…..small ones…..people with big equipment and people with none….. and a plethora of situations where different techniques can be applied…..It’s not an “all or nothing” ……It may just be us saying “Hey, let’s hinge a line of trees right along the road way to help block shooting lines of sight…. or let’s drop some cover and shed some sunlight on a southeastern facing slope …….I just don’t see why folks write off hinge cutting. When deer are pressured and seek cover I’ve seen where they go and what they seek out time and time again…….I’ll always provide them with some of that as part of the recipe on my small property……If I were managing on a larger landscape scale then I would probably look to other techniques……I would still want to achieve the goal though of providing that ground structure in the areas where I want it…….Everybody just looks at “thick” as being great cover for deer but there’s more to it……They like certain types of ground structure located in certain places like along streams or on ridge points or along the military crest of a ridge side ……

We dont rent pigs