I am new on here and relatively new to duck hunting. I have been hunting quite a bit. I am hunting the Tennessee River. Wheeler Lake area mostly but some surrounding lakes a little bit. Im not having much luck but I have learned the in and outs of hunting WMA's and TVA's. Been learning how to call geese an ducks and set up decoy spreads but I don't have a lot of luck to be honest. I think I don't call enough because I hear others calling like crazy all the time. I am struggling some identifying different ducks flying. Also I don't know what I think are prob some basics of hunting on the water because I have mainly been hoofing it and hunting from bank. Could you guys give me some advice or pointers such as how far do I have to be away from a bank when in a flat bottom. What are the rules for it when you see ducks near a bank 75 yds away. Can I run the boat on the beach and throw a cover over it and use it as a blind or etc. Can I do that while on the water as long as engine is off or etc? Anything constructive or any pointers you can tell me is much appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Flapjack; 01/23/21 09:11 PM.