Originally Posted by Happysappy
Originally Posted by Jason Carroll
Originally Posted by TexasNative
Originally Posted by Ben2
Whic is okay since the virus is 99.7% survivable

Just don't complain when portions of your lungs turn into something that resembles ground glass. Or the possible permanent damage to your heart, kidneys, and/or liver because of the microscopic blood vessels that have burst from the blood clots the virus releases.

I know several people that have had it. Including a 72 year old man and a 81 year old man and his wife in her late 70's. None of the shucks you talk about has happened. Several more families that were sick, but not worse than the flu, mostly no taste. So I'll take my chances...

And that is perfectly your right. But that just shows how crazy this is. Some people have absolutely no symptoms, some have mild symptoms. Some die. You just don't know how its going to effect you. Ive never bought into this “lock-down” and mask crap. I go to Florida on a regular basis, NOBODY wears mask, every restaurant is open, no lockdowns and their Covid rate is nowhere near where Californias Covid rate is with total lockdowns, masks, ex. But when its my turn to get the vaccine I will take it. I have a doctor that I truly trust. He tells me not to buy in to all this vaccine rhetoric, he will take it and give it to his family. So that is good enough for me personally.

That's a hard pass for me as well. Im not doing a vaccine. I'll let yall take it and see what happens in a couple years, then I'll decide.