Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter
Originally Posted by strikeu
Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter
What a short sided attempt at mocking. You see, all the prayers have been answered, just not the way we saw them being but in God’s perfect order, timing and plan. In any prayer, we ask the Lord “if it’s your will....”. Trump remaining President was not his will but seeing 80million believers hit their knees and call on him for guidance and help in a time of peril was.

yeah..you're probably right.

100 people in a church congregation pray for sister susie to get well, and she does...God answers prayer!
80 million people pray for something that doesn't happen, it's God's will...

Oh I know I’m right, I don’t need your sentiments (or sarcastic replies). I’m sure at some point in your life you feel as if God has slighted you as do most non-believers. You’re angry at a being you don’t believe exists because you feel like you were owed something you weren’t. Same old song and dance.

that's not true at all. I absolutely believe in a higher power. I was born and raised and saved as a Southern Baptist Christian. I was in church 3 days a week from birth until I left Alabama and joined the Navy. I was baptized when I was 7 years old, I read the bible from front to back by the time I was a senior in high school, I quoted scripture that many adults can't do. I don't feel slighted, I don't feel angry, and I don't feel like I am "owed" anything. However, I have been around the world in both directions and exposed to just about every major religion. And I do feel like everything I was taught at Southern First Baptist Church XXX is a crock of crap. how much knowledge do you have about Islam or Buddhism? it's all about Money. you're a good Christian if you pay your church bill.