I just want to be very clear about Civil Unrest if and when you talk about "I'll give Xiden my guns bullets first" on the internet you will wind up on list "A" somewhere and likely be monitored and when they take your civil liberties.... if you do anything other than "peacefully protest" you quickly wind up on list "B" where you find yourself in jail soon enough. If you so much as throw a brick you will wind up in Jail. If you use a weapon of some type, that's it. You are done and life as you know it will completely cease. You'll be in a jail cell labeled as a Domestic Terrorist.

The guy who threw a fire extinguisher at the Capitol should not have thrown a fire extinguisher at the police. That's a given but that guy represents the greatest threat to our Democracy. "Hey man what's up" Guy with the bull horns on his head.... #1 threat to America. The people who hurled concrete in water bottles, started fires in cities across this country and pushed flaming dumpsters through walls of police all summer..... NOT a threat to our Democracy. Nothing to see there.. just look for a Trump flag if you want to see an anarchist terrorist.

You are about to be labeled a domestic terrorist if you believe in the First and Second Amendments. That's where this is headed.

It isn't A through D above and this ain't the Clinton years. That's long gone guys.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.