They do so much questionable chit it's not worth trying to keep up with it.

Moultrie brought in a woman for at least one or two meetings who was, essentially, the Sergeant at Arms and counsel on Robert's Rules of Order. I remember at one meeting in Eufaula she kept saying they couldn't do this or that, and a few Board members were getting frustrated.

HORRORS! They were being held accountable and told they couldn't do something that wasn't correct!

Dan took it in stride because he wanted them to do the right thing by Robert's. To my knowledge they do not have a Sergeant at Arms or Robert's expert anymore to help with questions about procedure, voting, who can speak and when, and so forth.

At one point there was a question to the AG's office about whether an "advisory board" was under the same restrictions for public boards inasmuch as it had to follow Sunshine Laws on records and meetings. Far as I know, the AG's ruling was that it was not and did not, and thus could essentially do what it wanted.

That's been many years, though, so it may have changed and I may be incorrect. I know for certain that the "foundation" established when Siegelman was governor was set up to be able to hide donations and where the money went. That was during the "We'll tell them what we want them to know when we want them to know it' era.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020