Originally Posted by TDog93
We are no Bama no doubt - hav frat respect for what Bama has done - but we are 12th Nationally in all time wins - were recognized in 83 and 04 by publications and could easily claim those if w choose to among other years I could mention and Bama has its worst winning percentage among SEC teams all time against us - they win just over 55% Of the time against us - they hav higher all time Win percentages against other SEC teams and while we are no mighty Bama - we hav kicked a lot of tail over the years with more wins than big time programs like GA - TN and A&M Among others

Yea - we aren’t y’all - and y’all come down on us pretty hard - I understand why - Because we hav been the biggest thorn in y’all side and we ain’t goin nowhere

It's a respectable rivalry, TDog. Much better than many other so-called "rivalries" in college football.

But, we weren't really discussing Bama vs Auburn...it was Bryant vs Dye, which I personally don't feel like there's much comparison there, but maybe most of you Auburn fans are like Orion and feel differently.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?