I’m set up on Black Warrior this morning. I’m on a road bed leading to a food plot. This buck has 7 scrapes on this road and 3 are fresh. I’m actually on a trail that crosses the road bed, so I guess it’s an intersection. Can’t hunt long, because National Forest Law Enforcement is on my tail. I guess I have over stayed my welcome. Camping to long at an undeveloped hunters camp. “Homesteading”. Yeah I’m not happy about it! It will take most of the afternoon to load my stuff up and go home. Had plans for me and my daughter to hunt/camp this weekend, but I guess that got shot to hell. You can run around burn, loot and throw rocks at cops, but I can’t camp over 14 days. I have been there for two months and he just caught me sitting around camp yesterday afternoon. He said I was hard to catch. Please don’t confuse him with state biologist over Black Warrior WMA, “Kevin Pugh” is a stand up guy and does a great job. Just wanted to make sure there was no confusion. This guy running me off is Federal Law Enforcer, he is the only one assigned to Bankhead National Forest. The game warden over the WMA wants us to stay and hunt, but Mr. Joe Brown does not. And yes Kevin has stuck his neck out for us, but hasn’t got anywhere with Mr. Brown. I wonder how much pull Mr. Matt Brock has? Help me out Matt..........

It is hard to kill or catch anything sitting on the couch!