So the vet recommended that we let my new female lab go through two heat cycles before we get her fixed. He said they’re finding that it helps with issues that some of the bigger athletic dogs tend to get later in life like hip issues…..Well, she’s in the middle of her first heat cycle now and Otis is just flipping his chit over it…..to the point that I’m about ready just to let him have it so it’ll be over with and the kids can play in the yard again.

I haven’t ever seen anything like it. He’s flipped a switch in his head and he’s risking all life and limb to try and get it. I’m keeping my female inside in a kennel…..I opened the door one time and Otis made a kamikaze dive for it…..He hit the door wide open and pushed harder than I knew he was even capable of. I don’t know if he got too excited yesterday or what happened but he attacked mine and my wife’s leg with some intensity…..The little phucker grabbed me with his front legs and latched on tight. I had to literally knock him off of me and that’s when he went after my wife….She just took off running for the house…..Later yesterday afternoon one of my boys headed out the front door to jump on the trampoline and I hear….”Otis!!!....Get down!!!....OTIS!!!.....OTIS!!!!......WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!.... GET OFF ME DOG!!!.......My son dives back in the door and quickly shuts it behind him looking disheveled to say the least….I was rolling on the floor laughing. rofl

Looks like we may be out of commission on tracking deer for a few days…..Unless someone wants to come give Otis some relief first. He may have us all held hostage in the house here before long. laugh

Last edited by CNC; 12/03/20 10:04 AM.

We dont rent pigs