Good evening,

I want to let everyone know that I have a just completed and published my first book about turkey hunting. The book it titled, "Paying Your Dues, A Lifetime of Memories from a Mississippi Turkey Hunter." The book is primarily focused on hunting those hardheaded public land Easterns. It has a total of 116 pages with a hard cover and dust jacket. It's full of a great deal of tips and tactics, and most importantly, some examples of what NOT to do in certain situations. My dad was a game warden, and he and several of his friends have been after me to write a book for nearly two decades. I'm very proud of the finished product and think you will enjoy it. The books arrived about four weeks ago, and I've been blessed to sell more than 200 copies thus far.

I contacted Skinny, and he has given the "thumbs up" to promote my book here. I am selling signed copies - shipped to your door - for $23.00. I accept Paypal, Venmo, and Square (debit and credit cards). I will donate 3% of all sales to this fine website. This book makes the perfect gift for any turkey hunter, either beginner or veteran. You can PM me or text me at (662) 315-3191 or e-mail me at acantrell@hotmail.com. If you want your book(s) personalized, please make sure to send me the names of the recipients.

Below is a link to the cover photo.
[img]https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10220364684285276&set=pcb.10220364699405654[/img]

Turkey Petter
Andy Cantrell
60339 Cotton Gin Port Road
Amory, MS 38821
(662) 315-3191 (cell)
acantrell@hotmail.com

Last edited by Turkey Petter; 11/29/20 07:36 PM.