Some of you saw this on crappie.com. Here she is for the ones that didn't see it. My wife actually suggested that I buy a bigger boat so our entire family could go out at the same time. Boys when your wife tells you to buy a boat, buy a boat.

I had 4 requirements. 20', aluminum, center console bay boat, and 4 stroke motor. I really wanted and Xpress but those are rare as hens teeth unless you buy a new one and I was not buying a new one. I looked all over the SE on Craigslist for 3 days and couldn't find one. Tuesday morning I found this one near Clanton and immediately headed that way. It's a 2016 20 Bay DLX. It has a new Solix 12 SI on the bow and a new 80 lb Ultrex MSI I pilot link TM on the bow. Both those were put on this spring. I'll likely sell the Ultrex and get an Ulterra. If anyone is interested in trading on that, shoot me a PM. I'd swap it dead even for a new Ulterra I Pilot link without the SI or DI ducer built in. Klay gets first right of refusal on a trade. With Livescope I rarely use my bow mount unit for anything other than waypoints or a map.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14