Checking interest on 750 acres in North central Wilcox County (Camden area east side of the river/ safe) that I might be willing to lease exclusive turkey rights on this spring. It's got birds and all the properties around it have birds too. Dont bother Pm'ing me just yet, because I'm not even close to being sure I'm going to lease it out. I've got something much closer to the house that I'm working on and trying to get nailed down before I'd even consider leasing this one out. I hold the lease on it and this would be a year to year thing and if I was to need it back in future years, unfortunately you'd be out. This is not a club, I'm talking turkey rights only and the turkey rights would be 100% exclusive to one person and their guests. Even though it "hunts big" I dont want a pile of people on it. If I do lease it, I'm looking for the right person and will interview. I've got great neighbors that hunt their places in the spring and I'm not about to put anyone on it that might cause issues with them. Just trying to be upfront and honest. Respond to this thread if youre interested and if I do decide to lease it, I'll PM you to discuss in hopefully the next 3-4 weeks.