Originally Posted By: Fun4all
Originally Posted By: SMB44
Originally Posted By: Fun4all
Originally Posted By: D Wilborn
I'm not against any type of baiting. I'm against the government telling what I can and can't do on my property. This bill would eventually lead to legal baiting, which is okay with me. If someone doesn't want to kill an animal over bait, kill a doe, kill a small buck, etc., then don't. But don't tell others not to, just because you don't think it's right. I believe that most hunters are smart enough to take care of their own hunting lands. It's time to get the government out of so much of our lives. Take care of our borders, our roads, and OUR needy should be the focus of the government. Local government should take care of law enforcement. The government is run by lawyers, that is why there are so many laws!!!

Hunting over bait is already legal in the State, you just have to figure out how to stay within the current rules. No new rules, regulations and laws. Issue solved.

Please enlighten me on how baiting is legal?

Pro baiters claim everything is bait when what their intention is to pour corn out of a bag that they bought at Walmart or the local hunting store. All they have to do is grow corn in their foodplots and voila BAIT without the Walmart "Deer" corn bag!! Not to mention perfectly legal!

Ok i just didnt know what you ment but you are correct plant it and its legal...

Playin string music
Hoyt Vector 32
Get Serious Get Hoyt

Alto, la migra means Stop, immigration in Spanish slang. They'll scatter like skittles dropped on a concrete floor. -Furflyin