Finally got my tractor fixed yesterday and got the basement cleaned out and ready to set up with my tools for working on my new bike. I also was finally able to take my new bike for a shakedown cruise and see how she was running and what she needed.

We have one more week of Willene staying with us for the wedding quarantine. Last night I built a fire in the outdoor fire pit and Mrs. Irish and I enjoyed a couple of cocktails, while enjoying the fire with Miss Willene.

I looked in the fridge and we had a quart of my homemade venison chocolate chipotle chili that I had previously canned. I looked in the pantry and we had a bag of Aldi brand Fritos. So Mrs. Irish and I went about making a Frito Chili Pie for dinner...

Oil the casserole dish and spread Fritos in the bottom.
Add about a half a quart of chili.
Sprinkle with a 1/4 chopped sweet onion.
Cover with about 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar
Repeat, so you have two layers of all that, except finish it up with another layer of corn chips on top under the last layer of cheese.

Bake covered with aluminum foil for about 20 minutes at 350, then uncover and bake until the cheese starts to brown to your liking.

Serve with a nice salad and some of Mrs. Irish's homemade Tex-Mex Chipotle Ranch dressing.

[Linked Image]

It was Miss Willene approved! That's her smiling by the way...

[Linked Image]

It's kind of like a Tex-Mex Lasagna...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Irishguy; 10/19/20 07:24 AM.