You know, certain members here get their panties in a twist any time I mention how horrendous a precedent the ATF set when they "reclassified" bump stocks and banned them. They criticized me for having the gall to criticize Trump for instructing them to do so (settle down, I still plan to vote for him in Nov). This right here is why...

with the swipe of a pen by an unelected official, thousands of people will now become felons unless they A) surrender their weapon to the ATF or render it permanently inoperable, or B) buy a $200 tax stamp from the ATF Succumb to the ATF's extortion and register their weapon as an SBR.

If you were one of those naïve imbeciles that said things like "bump stocks are stupid anyway so who cares" or 'it's just a bump stock, they're not coming for other stuff", here's the proof you were wrong. They didn't stop at bump stocks, they won't stop at braces, they won't stop at adjustable/collapsible stocks, they won't stop at "high capacity magazines", they won't stop at semi-auto weapons.

HOLD YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS TO A HIGHER STANDARD

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft