It could be something very mild, or it could be something very serious. I know that's not much help, but it's the God's honest truth. If you have any start dying, put them in the fridge immediately and PM me. I can walk you through doing a necropsy to figure out what's going on. You can mix apple cider vinegar with their water. We use to do that in the commercial poultry business. Sometimes it helps, sometimes not, but if you're using any kind of communal watering system, change it and sanitize it with bleach every day. That's the fastest way to spread disease other than the air they breathe.

I'm too tired to run these numbers but here's how we mixed the vinegar. One quart per gallon, and that was diluted one ounce per gallon by a mechanical pump. So whatever 1/128 of a 1:4 diution, per gallon of drinking water. Not much...

Last edited by FurFlyin; 09/30/20 08:25 PM.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14