Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Mjh97
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by Mjh97
its weird how many on here think that these black kids just started to hate white people and felt this way, they have for the most part been taught this stuff all thier life and now they can come out and say it, where were yall last few years

So i guess we should just accept all the rioting to huh? Damn, what a bunch of lame azz excuses in here...They wanna protest about racial equality fine, but "BLM" had no business in college period.

So do you pay netflix or just send BLM money direct, cause thats entertainment also everybody could do without, and news flash blacks have hated whites forever now they are telling you that and you want to take a stand, i disagree with all the bs also but i did watch bama last night and i didnt see or hear anything bout that crap, i have also watched the braves and nothing has came up, i have actually got to see some dang good baseball from the braves,so good you dont watch so dont let the door hit you in the back and let the guys on here that would like to talk to each other bout the games do so without your pissy attitude,

Nope don't watch Netflix. And i don't give 2 chits what Bama did or didn't do last night, point is Saban and his crew marched with "BLM Flags" last month, and spewed a bunch of garbage. Gus and his crew marched in a BLM protest back in June. Soooo i don't really give 2 chits what they did or didn't do "last night" and second, don't tell me to leave aldeer hoss CAPISCE 👍 And 3rd, NOT ALL BLACKS HATE WHITES, nice to see you lump 'em all together though you racist 🤣🤣🤣

dont know why if you dont give a crap about football why your so worried about other people watching, and glad to hear you dont support anything blm must be a nice life to live naked in the woods cause YOU ARE SUPPORTING THEM IN SOME WAY I CAN ASSSURE YOU HOSS,