Sold my truck recently and had a guy say he wanted it and offered to pay a binder on it(it was a Sunday) until he could get to the bank. I told him no need that his word was good enough. I literally had people saying they could show up before him(this was at 9 pm on Sunday night), folks saying they didn’t care if he had already paid a binder on it that i should sell it to them. It was crazy.

Another one recently was i posted an old beat up atv for my boss. It wouldn’t let me put his number in the post and show up so I edited the pic with his number and a note that said call him. I also spelled the number out in the body of the post and said call him that it wasn’t mine i just had it posted for him and wasn’t replying to messages. I lost count at the folks that kept messaging asking if it was available or could i take X amount. I was starting to get aggravated and this fellow messages asking something stupid so i said “follow the info in the post” well ole dude tripps out on me saying i wasn’t nothing but a smartass, that wasn’t anything but chicken scratch in that post and he couldn’t read the number(which is why it was typed out in the pics), and told me to shove the mf’r up my smartss. Wasn’t my fault he couldn’t follow directions.

3 things that define what kind of person a man is: women, money, and deer