Originally Posted by perchjerker
Originally Posted by Hayzeus
Originally Posted by perchjerker
I'd bet his suits are armored. The dumb just can't help themselves. I'd put a return address to Nancey and drop it back in the mail. Aspetto and a company in Toranto make some of the best bullet proof dress suits. John Wick wears one from Toronto.

Where is Toranto? John Wick is fiction.

Damn you're afreakin genius.Forgivememis-spellingToronto Asswipe.The suits are real , now crawl back in your hole.

Kevlar & Cashmere: Where to Get It. Garrison Bespoke, said to be "the #1 bespoke tailor in Toronto," is currently offering a line of bespoke bulletproof suits crafted with carbon nanotube technology. Price? If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it. Virginia-based Aspetto sells a suit which combines "the finest suit fabrics in the world" with tech that " exceeds NIJ, DEA and ...
Garrison Bespoke, said to be “the #1 bespoke tailor in Toronto,” is currently offering a line of bespoke bulletproof suits crafted with carbon nanotube technology. Price? If you have to ask, you probably can’t afford it.

You can say that again

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??