Originally Posted by BassCat
Originally Posted by ikillbux
I fished a little small solo trail tournament out of Town & Country, only had 4 fish for 7.22 pounds, finished 3rd. It only paid 2 places though, only had 8 boats show up. For what it's worth, 1st and 2nd place had 5 fish (10.4 and 9.1 respectively), I had 4 fish, 4th place had two fish for 3.33, and the rest zeroed. All the guys I communicated with who did pretty good Saturday were above Stemley Bridge, I stayed way down all day.

Saw where 18.18 (with a 6.45 big fish) won the God is Bigger tournament, but heck they also had several 11-14 pound bags.

That is a GREAT sack this time of year. My congrats to anyone that can catch 15+ right now. I dang sure can't!

Same. Kinda going back to our conversation earlier about "where have the big spots gone?", you'd be dang lucky to catch one good largemouth on Logan (much less two, much less 18 pounds of them) and when the magnum spots just went AWOL, so did my odds of bringing in that kind of bag. I've won on Logan several times with 15+ of spots, even had 20-10 with a 6.00 big fish (spot) before, but I doubt I've had 10 pounds of spots in several years. My "good" bags nowadays at Logan is a 3-1/2 pound largemouth, with a mix of 4 more spots and heads in the 1-1/2 to 2 pound range, and that gets you solidly in the 10 to 11 pound range.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.