Originally Posted by eclipse829
Originally Posted by Skinny
Processors are not Law Enforcement Officers and are not qualified to be Law Enforcement Officers. Its just that simple.

They shouldn't have to enforce it. Folks should have the # when they get there. I mean if your lucky enough to kill 3 bucks a year and say 5 does, you've got to come up with a way to make it work 8 times. Not a big deal. My 85 yr old mother has a smart phone and can shop, pay Bill's, surf the web and play on Facebook, isn't that hard.

You are blessed that your 85 year old mother is so keen!! What was her career? My 65 year old father uses siri to text, no clue about a www. He was a truck driver for 45 years. i was raised poor but never went hungry, So I am humble enough to help them!!!! This area is blessed with skills, $$ not so much. I'm good with that, but this isn't fair to them, they don't do technology and can't preserve a carcass. I'm sure you can see this.

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. --John 15:5