What Ben says is the gospel truth. Nobody really knows, everybody has a theory. Mine goes like this: 15 years ago there was honestly about 1/3 the bass boat traffic (also way less pleasure boats), I'm not exaggerating that at all. So those fish weren't getting caught as often (caught repeatedly, drug around in a livewell all day, released with delayed mortality from the abuse). Logan is different from all the other Coosa lakes in that it has the least cover BY FAR, there's just nowhere for those fish to hide. Also it's 20 minutes from Birmingham/Oxford/Anniston/Gadsden/Pell City--it gets tee totally thrashed from all the big population centers 24/7/365. If you go down there right now--9:45AM on Thursday--it'll look like most lakes look on Saturday. There's a tournament out of every marina 7 nights a week, half the weekday mornings, and every Sat/Sun all year long. Bottom line is it gets the most fishing pressure and has the least amount of cover for the fish to hide from being caught. Neely Henry is just slightly better, but folks like me who live there and fish both lakes often can see the same trajectory.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.