So I’m sure it’ll still be called throw n mow…..throw n hope…..throw and smoke dope…..whatever…….But for myself I’m gonna rename this whole concept and call it the “Do nothing” method or approach to food plotting. I’m sure that name will still leave the door open to plenty comedic relief. It comes from the Japanese farmer Masanobu Fukuoka with his “Do nothing farming” techniques. Its his concepts and ideas that have probably had the biggest influence on how I manage my plots and my property as whole. The term “throw n mow” is just too narrow in scope and worst of all its just commercially cheesy.

So with planting season fast approaching, I’m gonna try and start up a new thread here where folks who are interested can ask questions and so I can have a space where I can just throw out my thoughts on paper. If it’s a problem with the powers that be then just let me know…..if it’s a problem with having to read it all to moderate it …..I’d make the case that I’ve done a reasonably fair job of moderating myself and you could probably just skip over most of it,

I’ve posted this before a few years ago but thought it would be a good intro to this thread for those who never read it. It'll give you a little bit of an idea of who I an as a hunter and where I've came from. I also thought it would be a good way to get us amped up about deer season being just around the corner……..

Come on fall and cooler days!!!!! smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by CNC; 08/19/20 02:31 PM.

We dont rent pigs