Originally Posted by 257wbymag
Glad to see you’ve weasled your way back to having your own spray tinkle thread again.

Originally Posted by 257wbymag
Nope been working this Am. Not playing with a lil forest patch. Just got back in. You Can call me a dickweed all you want to. Doesn’t change the fact you’re a weirdo.

I’ve changed my mind…..I think I’ll continue to post as long as I’m allowed to…….I just needed a couple a days to think about things……

257…….You and Outback and whoever else can continue on making whatever comments you like about me, my property, how I do things….whatever……but when all is said and done…..at the end of the day……I’ll have used my “lil forest patch” here at my home to impact 10,000 times more acres than you ever will. There are hunters using these methods on farms and ranches all across the country now and even some in Canada. I would suggest coming up with a different long-term strategy than the one being used now because change is inevitable. You already have folks like Grant Woods, Jeff Sturgis, QDMA, etc…..who are promoting these practices and continuing to take them main stream. It’s only a matter of time before it becomes the norm and the new way of doing things despite what you do here. The folks who don’t adapt and simply spend all their efforts resisting the change will be left behind……….. just like history teaches us.

We dont rent pigs