Originally Posted by buckhunter2
Originally Posted by jwalker77
I bought a shield 9mm for $279 I think, it was under $300. What does the sig cost? Thats probably hom much difference there is. The smitty is a nice cheap conceal carry pistola. Nothing wrong with it but its a cheaper gun. Step up to a glock, step down a little to a taurus g2. Seems like to me the price translates pretty good on pistols as far as how nice they are. Alot like scopes. But I do have limited experience. Holding the three ive mentioned in your hand with your eyes closed, its hard to tell the difference.

C’mon man.....your method of evaluating pistols is to close your eyes and hold them in your hand??

BTW- If you’d fondled the p365, then you’d know it’s a notch above the others you mentioned even in the technical eyes closed comparison 😂

Thats what I said. G2 cheapest-you can tell it. shield-cost a little more, a little better gun. Glock-cost a little more than the shield, a little better gun. Sig is gona cost the most and will be the best out of the four. Thats a pretty reasonable assessment isnt it? The more you spend the better it will be, just like with scopes. Also the truth right?