Originally Posted by SwampHunter
Seems it said they can't be in church services with over 25% capacity. They don't want any of their players taking risks that could affect the whole group. I'm not sure how many of them regularly attend church during the season anyway as games are played on Sunday. But the Christians in the NFL will still find time and ways to praise God.

I don't doubt that. However, there's no such thing as compromise when it comes to freedoms. It's just like any gun law. Encroaching at all on any freedom in any capacity no matter how minor it may seem is still as grab at your liberty altogether. The circumstances surrounding the issue are pretty irrelevant. Once any sort of freedom is restricted in ANY capacity, you've bastardized the integrity of your rights, and proven that you can erode fundamental freedoms altogether.

That being said, I am sure those that are true followers of Christ will still use their platform to advance the Kingdom. Those that truly have the seeds sown will spread the gospel, and those who don't will fall by the wayside, just like the seeds scattered on rocky soil.