Originally Posted by Atoler
Originally Posted by Remington270
Originally Posted by JUGHEAD
Hard to believe they didnt succumb to the PC, not science based, pressure and lower the limit accordingly.

Yep. But if you follow the science/data, it supports shortening the season....if you believe there aren't enough turkeys. Stone cold killers just limit out and then invite friends to kill more, with a lower limit.

Just because the self proclaimed “turkey doc” says it’s fact, doesn’t mean there is evidence to support it. The research papers they direct you to as their supporting documents, are filled with words like “theory” and “inadequate research”.

I figured I'd ruffle a few feathers with that one. I really don't have a strong opinion on the matter. Although, it's pretty obvious you're not going to have much more than "theory" with a few million birds running around in the woods getting shot at. We can't even count the things accurately.

Also, I will never understand why a few random counties have a fall season. There are counties on that map filled with turkeys that don't have a fall season.

Last edited by Remington270; 07/27/20 09:08 PM.