Originally Posted by wmd
Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by charlie
I had to hold a bandanna in front of my face for about 10 seconds as I walked through the gate to watch my daughter play softball today at the gulf. After that maybe 10 percent of the crowd wore a mask. Of course it was about 95 degrees and 90 percent humidity so I doubt the wuhan could live outside for more than a few seconds.

Why? The mandate specifically excludes outdoor activities

Nope - masks have to be worn in "an outdoor public space where ten or more people are gathered"

You are partially misinformed (as was I)

A direct copy/paste from governor.alabama.gov:

1. When do I have to wear a mask?
You have to wear a mask when you are in public and in close contact with other people. Specifically,
the order says to wear a mask when you are within six feet of a person from another household
in any of the following places: (a) an indoor space open to the public; (b) a vehicle operated by a
transportation service; and (c) an outdoor public space where ten or more people are gathered.

regardless of what you believe about the mandate, in general, that right there says you don't have to wear one if you are more than 6' from another person, regardless of being indoors or outdoors.

Last edited by GomerPyle; 07/21/20 04:06 PM.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft