Hi
Originally Posted by TensawRiver
Originally Posted by gman
Originally Posted by green river 123
wiley i am new here just joined recently.long time stalker.have really enjoyed reading and keeping up with the deer hunters especially.the mask we wear in hospitals while taking care o covid patients are different than the ones you see everyone wearing . all the other nurses wearing regular mask.fox news had a interesting report on this last night. we wear n95 mask and suit up like we just made a lunar landing when taking care of covid patient. big problem with nurrses catching it is when you take care of a patient for a week before they realize patient has it.
So what you're saying is the "masks" dont work. So no need in wearing them. Gotcha

What I want to understand is if the mask doesn't keep you from getting it. Then how does it stop you from spreading it? To me that's saying that it can get in but can't get out. Doesn't makes sense to me.

It does not completely stop the spread. Yes particles can still get through the mask. It’s supposed limit how far the air particles travel.

The simplest example I can give is light a candle and put it in front of you, it’s easy to blow out the candle without a mask. With a proper Working mask you shouldn’t be able to blow out the candle.

And before any of y’all give me hell Im not shaming anyone from wearing a mask. I don’t give a chit what you do. I’m just telling you what they taught me in nursing school. I have been wearing a mask in public places since February. I’m not doing it because the government is making me. Y’all do what you want