[quote=Oxford is going to 50% of he kids will go mon/wed and 1st and 3rd Friday. The other 50% will go tues/thurs and the 2nd and 4th Friday. They can also choose to stay at home and do online only school. ....[/quote]

We looked at a very similar plan. A group goes Monday and Tuesday, with remote learning rest of the week for enrichment.
B group goes Thursday and Friday, with remote learning on M-Wednesday for enrichment.

This gives us an opportunity to clean and disinfect the school on Wednesday and Saturday when no students are present. I liked this option the best of all the choices we looked at. We dropped this plan and opted to do traditional school Monday thru Friday. I don't think this will work long until a case is confirmed and students are exposed to the carrier. If we have a case confirmed in the school, all students and staff exposed will quarantine for 14 days and be tested before returning to school. The students in quarantine will automatically do remote learning until they return. This is subject to change any minute.

I can't stand a thief.