Originally Posted by Remington270
Originally Posted by TexasHuntress
This is from my NP's personal book of faces page:

Yesterday at 12:21 AM ·
I'm just gonna say this...None of my covid positive patients have had a fever! It's interesting that I can order a patient test or an environmental swab and test exam room 3 door knob and send it for testing. If the world was exposed to radiation, people could have symptoms within days and up to 2 years after exposure. Radiation does not have a taste, smell, color or odor and could cause cardiac toxicity and all the other covid symptoms. It can cause a person to spike a fever, not be able to taste or smell, etc. Hydrochloroquine is used with radiation to kill cancer causing cells in trials, interesting too since radiation in high forms can cause cancer. Oxygen feeds radiation and we lower that in the body by breathing carbon dioxide. Water magnifies it, close beaches, our body is 70% water, get people to stay apart to keep from magnifying it. But is that going to stop me from going to the beach this weekend!?! NO WAY! LOL! To test for radiation exposure you swab patients for it via the nasal or oral cavity, the main goal is to keep infection risk down because it can cause bacteria to overgrow. You would be told to go home, wash your hands, body, take off contaminated clothes, stay home, etc. Its interesting seeing all the patients come in with similar burns, rashes, delayed wound healing, elevated blood pressure, headaches, tachycardia, bleeding, blood clots, hair loss, coughs, pneumonia, platelet disorders, lymphocytic disorders etc. People can literally drop dead from radiation. And humans test rats with radioactive and nonradioactive antibodies so yes antibodies do exist with radiation. Does SARS really stand for severe acute respiratory syndrome or symptoms of acute radiation syndrome? I'm starting to question everything...especially the world we live in...anything is possible nowadays. Oh well, it's just a thought to ponder on...Vanadium Pentoxide is also an interesting read, didn't a dust storm come from Africa a few weekends ago...that's interesting too...And am I the only one that noticed all these towers and antennas that have been built the past several months for small cell infrastructure??? I'd much rather have a virus over radiation sickness any day! wink But a day without Jesus is a sad day! I got Jesus, Oh happy day!

There's a lot wrong in that post, FYI. A whole lot.

That is why I did not include the name.

However, if you pay attention you will find that there is just as much division, it seems, within the medical community as there is in the general population. If a medical professional has treated patients with certain drugs and has had good results and talked about it on social media, it is nearly always removed. Why is that?

I have a real hard time knowing what the facts are since there is so much contradicting information and when the medical community itself cannot manage to be on the same page, it just comes across as fishy as heck.

I think there has been a tremendous amount of mismanagement around the whole dang thing. If it was accidentally released because some nerdy folks were foolish enough to be playing with mother nature, then it was mismanagement on their part. If it was, in fact, developed and released intentionally, then that is a whole different issue, but it has been mismanaged in numerous ways by numerous people.

You say there is a lot wrong with the post. What is your reason(s) for believing that?

And, yes, NP means nurse practitioner.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.---Winnie the Pooh