Originally Posted by CNC
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Crack cocaine too. If im gona get high, I want to get real high. I bet the govt would cook some killer crack. Might as well just have the ABC state liquor and narcotics store. They could do away with drug dealers and stepped on dope all at the same time. Sales tax collection would be astronomical. The worst of the drug addicts should OD and die within the first month. The US govt, the greatest drug cartel on earth. They could surely perfect mind control then. Where do we sign up?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you've never smoked much pot..... grin

No more than a pickup truck full. Ive done alot of things I dont do any more. Youve got one substance thats green, one thats white, one thats brown and one thats pink. You crush up each substance, put the substance in a pipe, put fire to the substance, inhale the smoke. All four substances, when smoked, cause your body to produce chemicals which make you "high". Why is it the opinion of many people its ok to smoke one substance and not the other? Why would you call one a "drug" and not the other? Ive done all of it and never stole anything or hurt anybody to get it. I believe if a person qill steal to get high, that person was already a theif. I dont understand the big stigma on the white drug but not the green drug.