Originally Posted by twaldrop4
Originally Posted by Clem
Just remember, anything related to Alabama at all must be discarded. Old photos and tickets, autographs, jerseys, clothes and hats, all memorabilia, all your wife's and kids' stuff even if they pitch a fit. All of it has to go in the garbage.

When you're done with something, gotta be done with it.

You keep saying this like it would be difficult. Honest question why? I guess I don’t understand. Of course I could care less if they ever played again and have pretty much been that way my whole life. Only time I watch a game is if there is absolutely nothing better to do. So for me getting rid of anything that I had would be of 0 consequence. Maybe I just don’t get it.

Because all these "I'm done with them!" principles usually don't hold up once the season starts or there's qualifiers involved like "Most of it was a gift" or "I've had this for a long time" or something like that.

If your principles are to the point that "I'm done!" with something then be done with it and get rid of your stuff. Otherwise it's hypocritical.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020