Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Originally Posted by ridgestalker
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
[quote=CarbonClimber1]Ol hi jackson aint the place...pikeville an dolberry holler come to mind.....if them protesters wanna squeal like a pig...by all means..throw a brick...be the last time you use that hand for anything other than stirrin paint.

confused Dolberry Holler and Pikeville are in Ol' Hi-Jackson Co. Those places are Scottsboro suburbs and mighty civilized compared to upper PRV, hollows up in North Jackson and extreme North Sand Mt area.

First thing I thought after reading.

Been probly, ten years since i been around there but last time i went they were pretty sketchy to me...nsm is sketchy as heck..feller daddy new in dolberry kilt some folks an fedem to hogs years ago...or what i was told...no idea if its true...maybe they have tamed some...was a feller up there way back close to the foot of one of them mountain past pikeville livin in a 2 room shotgun house with a snagal toothed red headed gal an 3 bluetick hounds all livin in the same room. He had a stove in the middle of the room an one light bulb...that was why i said what i said...dolberry an pikeville were the broadest points of reference to some smaller micro community i dont know the name of...thes places were very sketchy.

Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Ol hi jackson aint the place...pikeville an dolberry holler come to mind.....if them protesters wanna squeal like a pig...by all means..throw a brick...be the last time you use that hand for anything other than stirrin paint.

confused Dolberry Holler and Pikeville are in Ol' Hi-Jackson Co. Those places are Scottsboro suburbs and mighty civilized compared to upper PRV, hollows up in North Jackson and extreme North Sand Mt area.

Reckon any of them Proctor's been protesting?
[/quote]

What's the story of the Proctors? They've got some land bordering us.

I guess what I'm asking is if we have a natural built ally to the Southeast of our Property? laugh

The fool tells me his reasons; the wise man persuades me with my own.