Originally Posted by ridgestalker
Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Ol hi jackson aint the place...pikeville an dolberry holler come to mind.....if them protesters wanna squeal like a pig...by all means..throw a brick...be the last time you use that hand for anything other than stirrin paint.

confused Dolberry Holler and Pikeville are in Ol' Hi-Jackson Co. Those places are Scottsboro suburbs and mighty civilized compared to upper PRV, hollows up in North Jackson and extreme North Sand Mt area.

First thing I thought after reading.

Been probly, ten years since i been around there but last time i went they were pretty sketchy to me...nsm is sketchy as heck..feller daddy new in dolberry kilt some folks an fedem to hogs years ago...or what i was told...no idea if its true...maybe they have tamed some...was a feller up there way back close to the foot of one of them mountain past pikeville livin in a 2 room shotgun house with a snagal toothed red headed gal an 3 bluetick hounds all livin in the same room. He had a stove in the middle of the room an one light bulb...that was why i said what i said...dolberry an pikeville were the broadest points of reference to some smaller micro community i dont know the name of...thes places were very sketchy.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"