Originally Posted by brushwhacker
No i do not believe billy graham is . I ve heard his teaching for years . He preached to everybody no matter what color without talking down to them. There is lot of people that turned to god through billys teachings. The guy on video rub me the wrong way no matter what his skin color is. He made some good points but he could not hold a candle to a person like billy graham or charles stanley. They preach everyone is equal under gods eyes. Just watching billy graham crusades you can tell he really cared about trying to get everyone to turn to god. I have seen lot of preachers over the years at church. I can really tell which ones really cares about your soul an your relationship with god. Not saying some are bad just some have that genuine quality about themselves that you can tell they don t have a agenda other than teaching you gods ways an understanding the bible. The guy in video does not have that to me. I may be way off but its just my opinion an i may be reading him wrong.

You sound like you made up your mind as soon as you saw him. Here is what he says about Obama.

"I'm not near as critical about how big they are as I once was. Smiles are more important now! We will grow more deer."
Jimmy G.