Originally Posted by roadkill
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Smith and Wesson Shield 380 EZ is a good option. The slide is very easy to rack.

These are very nice guns. Size is large enough to be a shooter, has a grip squeeze and an external flip safety, smooth slide action and as mentioned very easy to chamber, magazine side assist to help loading, slide serrations for grip when chambering. Very smooth shooter, no muzzle flip and minimum recoil. I've fired a dozen or two doing sales demonstrations and they are accurate, pleasant to shoot, and as I stated, really nice guns.

Wife loves hers. Larry has them on sale........... http://www.pistolandpawn.com/wp/

If you can find a lady who works at the shop, that is who you want your wife to seep. My wife handled and/or shot over 50 guns before settling on her gun. The lady at Bullets and Barrel spent hours with her compared to other shops in the area. Yes I spend a lot on range ammo and shooting time. So what. My wife was in between a $650 Kimber and the $250 S&W EZ. The lady told my wife, real world you are going to be carrying a purse, nails painted, and your other arm with have something in it too. So pull each gun out, rack it, and put lead on target. The most accurate goes home with you. That is when I realized I didnt speak women shooting. Then I found a female NRA instructor and paid for a whole day of instruction with her.

I love my wife and allowing her to pick her gun, be comfortable with her gun, and very proficient with her gun, has given me piece of mind that cant be bought.

Last edited by jmudler; 06/03/20 09:18 AM.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.