Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
I am with Ben2...what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Not defending nor pointing fingers...just saying our due process system was created and has worked well for many years, yet all of a sudden is thrown out the window after a 9 minute video, that looked terrible don't get me wrong, without any other information. He deserves a fair trial just like any of us would with all the FACTS laid out as well. Emotions are high but emotions lead to mistakes, while facts are concrete evidence. I want justice whichever side it may fall to ultimately prevail irregardless of the emotional bias that so many are so eager to immediately jump to.

I am not a conspiracy guy, but at what point do we start connecting the dots in that there are so many "coincidences" across the board from the EMT's not going through full ABC measures by really not even checking the pulse nor acting with any urgency (which just isn't the case in an emergent situation from my own personal interactions with EMTs) to the white guy in full black with a black umbrella really starting the riot by breaking the target windows and just leaving.

I just want to add, I was created by the good Lord above a white man, and I am absolutely not ashamed of my color/how I was made nor should anyone of any race be ashamed because we were all created in the image and by the hands of the Father. I am so tired of seeing all over social media and the news that I am evil from birth because of how God created me. This is all playing out just how the bible predicted the end of times to be, and really, all we can all do is pray for His will to be done and find hope and encouragement in the fact that we serve an all powerful God who sent His only son to pay the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. With all the mass destruction surrounding our world today creating such an all encompassing darkness of evil, Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. God Bless

I bet George Floyd and his family wish he could’ve had due process and a fair trial. Instead he died on the pavement at the hands of a power tripping cop who already had 17 complaints against him. I keep reading that y’all want all the facts to come out. There is not one other bit of information that would make me believe that officer isn’t at least guilty of manslaughter.

Even if Floyd was high, forged a check, and resisted arrest it doesn’t justify what was being done to him on that 9 minute video. He was begging for air and then becomes non responsive and the officer does NOTHING.

Tiler, I agree with everything you said in that last paragraph buddy!

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4