Clearing out a few. Pics to come.

Browning A5 Mag 12 gauge, Jap model with 26” invector choked barrel (come with one modified choke), very good condition, comes with original wood stock as well as an aftermarket synthetic stock set. Was gonna make a duck gun out of it but went a different direction. $800

Browning A5 Belgium Light 20, 1960 model round knob, vent rib/modified barrel with midbead, wood is excellent with no forearm cracking, gold trigger shows it has been shot very little, the left side of the receiver and the end of the barrel have a few rust spots that have been cleaned/abraded a little, otherwise the bluing is great. Not a high dollar safe queen but one you can proudly carry to the dove field without anxiety. $900

Marlin 336CS 30-30, excellent condition, JM-stamped, has the crossbolt safety, includes a weaver base and 1” medium weaver-style rings. $425

I have pics of the 20 on my phone already and will get pics of the others tomorrow. Feel free to text me at Two Five six,
six zero nine, nine four one seven

"The only reason I shoot a 3.5" shell for turkeys is because they don't make a 4" one." - t123winters