Originally Posted by daylate
Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
If I was black, I'd probably be rioting too. You can say what you want but if a white man had been put in the same situation by the PoPo in MN, he wouldn't be dead. I'm not in favor of Looty, but damn somethings got to give.

If they were just protesting, or even if they were rioting but only attacking stuff like the police station, I'd have a hard time condemning it too much. Based on what we know at this point, this one appears to be worthy of protest. They pretty much lost all credibility, though, when they started looting/destroying private business that had nothing to do with the entire situation other than being unfortunate enough to be situated in the general area.

You are explicitly saying it's ok to burn down police stations as a response. Are you going to be ok with it when the murder of policemen follows this?

I did see the video you asked about in the previous post....lot of folks keep bringing it up as a rebuttal to this one, as if they offset one another or something. And that’s just dumb. Also, I did not “explicitly say it’s ok to burn down police stations”. I said in this case I would at least understand it if that’s all they went after and I would have a hard time saying they didn’t have some justification. When they went after people and businesses that were totally unrelated, they lost whatever credibility they may have had.

I won’t argue with you about it any further, but don’t put words in my mouth.

Last edited by GomerPyle; 05/29/20 11:11 AM.

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft