Originally Posted by FurFlyin
If I was black, I'd probably be rioting too. You can say what you want but if a white man had been put in the same situation by the PoPo in MN, he wouldn't be dead. I'm not in favor of Looty, but damn somethings got to give. I know the statistics about criminals and the color of their skin, so none of you have to quote them to me. I'm a white man that lives on Sand Mtn. Sand Mtn is also known as Meth Mtn. Most people on meth from Sand Mtn are white. Being white and being from Sand Mtn does not make me a math head. That same logic can be applied to people being arrested and the color of their skin. I don't blame black folks for being scared of the PoPo and for running, or resisting arrest. They're scared they're gonna die.

This is exactly the reaction the media is trying to elicit by only showing events that fit the phony narrative. Have you seen the video of the black guy punching the defenseless elderly white people in the nursing home? If you did, you sure as hell didn't see it in the media. It is out there, they just don't mention it. Biden is out there now saying this country is eaten up with systemic white racism. What a load of crap.

Last edited by daylate; 05/29/20 10:33 AM.